IPPTN Higher Education Newsletter Volume 5
- Academic leadership: Is training needed?
- Responding to the use of social media by students
- Commonwealth Tertiary Education Facility (CTEF) Inaugural Workshop
- Seminar on Higher Education Research Policy
Bulletin of Higher Education No.23 Dec 2013 - Instilling Values and Ethics in Higher Education Institutions
Values and ethics are two concepts that are inter-related. Halstead and Taylor (in Zegward & Campbell, 2011, p. 3), define values as “principles, fundamental convictions, ideals,....
IPPTN Higher Education Newsletter Volume 4
- Academic productivity: More than research productivity
- Collaborative Research
IPPTN Higher Education Newsletter Volume 3
- Women in Higher Education
- Caltech University: Size does not matter
- Global citizenry: Achieving unity through internationalisation
IPPTN Higher Education Newsletter Volume 2
- The new MOOCs: Jumping onto the bandwagon
- Corruption in Higher Education
- IPPTN Higher Education Public Talk Series
- USM Leaders Talk Series 3/2014
Bulletin of Higher Education No.22 Dec 2013 - Internationalisation of Higher Education: International Students’ Satisfaction
Malaysia aspires to be an international education hub and in achieving this, the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE) then, has put in place...
Updates on Global Higher Education No. 160 - Universities will stay
The implementation of online courses worldwide has widened opportunity to further studies and choices of courses/institutions. Higher education has taken on new dimension...
IPPTN Higher Education Newsletter Volume 1
- The Shanghai Statement
- Malaysia-Palestine Higher Education Dialogue at Islamic University of Gaza, Palestine
- Educational Initiatives for Security Conflict of Syrian Refugees, Jordan
- The 4th Global Higher Education Forum 2013 (GHEF2013)